Policies & FAQ
Based in AR, USA. My art is available online only.
CONTACTS: email me at email@example.com or contact me on any social media platform, linked at the bottom of every page on my site!
- Shipping starts $4.50 USA and internationally at $15. Shipping from USA. Wondering if I ship to your country? Look up USPS international services! If your country is listed, I ship there!
- Shipping rates increase based on weight as set by USPS. First class mail starts at $4.50 and goes up to $7. Priority mail starts at $10.50.
- First Class: approx. 3-7 days delivery time after shipment. Priority Mail: approx. 1-3 days delivery time after shipment.
- All orders come with a tracking number, automatically sent to the email/phone number provided at checkout.
- Most art ships in 3-7 business days of your purchase clearing, but on rare occasions it can take up to 10 business days during high volumes of orders, or when I am in bad health. I keep my social media pages updated with any irregularities in my shipments (links at bottom of page).
- Business days are Mon-Fri and exclude federal holidays.
- I use recycled and reused shipping supplies. Please recycle/reuse them yourself, too, if you have access to do so!
- I will only ship to the address provided at checkout to ensure both the seller and buyer protection policies included with all payment providers. If you enter in the wrong address, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on social media and I will cancel the order, and you can then re-purchase with the correct address. Your items will be reserved for 24 hours after cancelation to allow time to repurchase.
I accept Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Wallet, debit, and credit cards.
If you are unsatisfied with your order and would like a refund or exchange, please email me at email@example.com within 5 days of the item marked "delivered" through tracking service. Items must be sent back in the original packaging (the inner contents, not the package itself). Once I have received the item back, I will issue a refund minus the shipping fees, or send your exchange items along with tracking. If the items are damaged in transit due to a lack of packaging on your behalf, the order is no longer eligible for return.
If your item is damaged upon arrival, please let me know and I will file an insurance claim with USPS and issue a refund for you! Please take thorough photos of the item from all angles and the packing, including the packing contents inside. Once finished email all photos to me as soon as possible for filing.
"What materials do you use?"
I am a mixed media artist so I use a wide variety of mediums, but I mostly am a sculptor and painter. I use an epoxy clay, which is an adhesive and clay blend that has great durability and is very lightweight. It is much stronger than the polymer clays I used in the past! Smaller items and pieces are also filled with metal reinforcements for added protection. I use only untreated crystals in my work, meaning they are free of metal coatings, heat, or smoke treatments.
I am also a traditional and digital painter, focusing on acrylics, gauche, and oils, and Procreate for digital work.
"How should I care for my art?"
Don't expose your creations to water often, and don't leave them in moist areas, like the bathroom while showering. This causes metal to tarnish or rust. If your pendant becomes dirty, the ideal clean up is usually a dry toothbrush but if water is needed, dampen a cloth to clean. A little soap is okay to use but never but alcohol on your jewelry.
"Do you do custom work?"
As of right now I am not accepting any custom work. Follow my social media pages to be updated when I decide to open up a few slots!
"Do you wholesale or do consignment with shops?"
Not currently at this time.
"Do you sell others artwork in your online shop here? I'm an artist and would like to connect."
No I don't! All artwork is my own unless stated otherwise in a collaboration with another artist. I currently don't plan to sell anyone else's art here!
"I see _____ is sold out. Do you have more or know when you will have more?"
If it says sold out, it's gone but I will make more! I don't always know exactly when I will have more things available right away, but I will always keep my social media updated with release dates and restocks.
"Do you ship to ________?"
If it's legal for the USA to ship there, I do! Please look up your countries laws/restrictions before checking out if you're unsure.
"Are you hiring?"
No I'm not! I hope to be able to afford to hire employees within a few years