Policies + FAQ
Based in AR, USA. My art is available online only! (No in-person store locations have existed)
NOTE: the chat feature on the website is solely operated by me - meaning you are NOT talking to a robot! If I don't instantly reply, please check your email later in the day for a response. If you leave the chat before I reply, my message will automatically be sent to your email and you can continue the conversation there!
CONTACTS: You can email me at email@example.com or contact me on any social media platform, linked at the bottom of the drop down tab!
- Basic Info: Shipping starts $3 USA and internationally at $10. Shipa from Arkansas, USA. Wondering if I ship to your country? Look up USPS international services! If your country is listed, I ship there! Shipping to most countries and providences available.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping rates increase based on weight as set by USPS. First class mail starts at $3 and goes up to $8. Priority mail starts at $9 within the USA!
- First Class Shipping: will be delivered in approx. 3-7 days after shipment. Priority Mail: will be delivered in approx. 1-3 days after shipment.
- Tracking Your Package: All orders come with a tracking number, automatically sent to the email/phone number provided at checkout! You can track your package via the USPS website directly, or by clicking the linked number in your shipping confirmation email. If you don't receive a tracking number within 5 business days, please check your spam folder! Feel free to email me with any questions regarding your package location. If items aren't shipped in the average quote time, I am likely dealing with health issues! I keep my social media pages updated with any irregularities in my shipments (links in drop down tab).
- Business Days: are Mon-Fri and exclude federal holidays.
- Address Notice: I will only ship to the address provided at checkout to ensure both the seller and buyer protection policies are included with all payment providers. If you enter in the wrong address, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on social media and I will cancel the order, and you can then re-purchase with the correct address! Your items will be reserved for 24 hours after cancelation to allow time to repurchase.
- You do NOT have to provide your deadname in your order! I will gladly ship to your chosen name. (If you are located outside of the USA, you may have to provide your legal name to ensure you can pick up the package from customs. Please see your countries customs laws)
I accept Paypal, Afterpay, Apple Pay, Google Wallet, debit, and credit cards. All payment options are shown at the bottom of each page and at checkout! I do not accept bank transfers, checks, or money orders.
- If you are unsatisfied with your order and would like a refund or exchange, please email me at email@example.com within 5 days of the item marked "delivered" through tracking service.
- Item(s) must be sent back with as much protective packing as it was sent with (recommended to save inner packaging for a few days if you're unsure upon opening).
- Refunds: Once I have received the item back, I will issue a refund for the cost of the item only, excluding shipping fees. If the items are damaged in transit due to a lack of packaging on your behalf, the order is no longer eligible for return. Items properly packaged but damaged by postal workers will still be refunded.
- Exchanges: If you would like to exchange an item, please send an email with your request and which item you would like to replace it with. Once discussed, follow the shipping instructions sent via email to return the item to me. After I receive the package, you will get a link to the replacement item and a discount code. Additional fees may be required if the replacement item is more expensive than the original, as well as you may receive a refunded if the item costs less. Shipping fees for the original item will not be refunded or count towards the replacement. Additional shipping fees will be your responsibility when purchasing the replacement.
- Damaged Items: If your item is damaged upon arrival, please contact me immediately and I will file an insurance claim with USPS. To submit a claim, thorough evidence of damaged caused by postal workers is required. Please take extensive photos of the outside box, all the packaging included (to prove it was properly packed), and damage of the item itself. Once the request is processed through USPS, I will issue a refund for you! If the damage is minor, you're also welcome to request a repair. Repairs for damaged items upon arrival only are free, but you will be responsible for the shipping costs to and from me.
"What materials do you use?"
I am a mixed media artist so I use a wide variety of mediums, but I mostly am a sculptor and painter.
Sculpture: I use an epoxy based clay, which is an adhesive and clay blend that has great durability and is very lightweight. It combines the strength of epoxy while retaining the traditional consistency of clay - making it incredibly strong once cured and moldable by hand! It is much stronger than the polymer clays I used in the past, if you have older work for reference. Smaller items and pieces are also filled with metal reinforcements for added durability.
Crystals: I use only untreated crystals in my work, meaning they are free of dye, metal coatings, heat, or smoke treatments! I also only use genuine crystals grown from the earth, no fake glass or lab grown specimens.
Painting: I am also a traditional and digital painter, focusing on acrylics, gauche, and oils, and Procreate for digital work. All of my paintings and sculptures are sealed with premium varnishes to protect the art from staining or other damage!
"How should I care for my art?"
Don't expose your creations to water often, and don't leave them in moist areas, like the bathroom while showering or outdoors. This causes metal to tarnish/rust, and may cause other items to biodegrade (like the preserved moss I use in some of my work). If your necklace or any other items will exposed metal becomes dirty, clean with a damp cloth, paper towel, or wet wipe. Dusting for sculptures is preferred.
"Do you do custom work? How do you accept these orders?"
Right now I have a few availabilities for custom work, with certain items! (Not all items I make are available for custom work at this time.) If you'd like to make a request, please message me on social media or via email with the full details of what you'd like. I do specific requests, or generalized requests if you just love my work!
Payment for custom work is required in full up front after the design is discussed and approved by you! Payment is also non-refundable, as well as custom work is non-returnable. Payment can be made through any of the providers I offer through my website. A reserved listing will be made for you to checkout here on the website!
I will make sure you are happy with your custom work before shipping, and provide photos just like any other item! The return and refund policies have been made to avoid unclaimed items or specialized work being returned that can't be resold (ex. pet portraits).
I reserve the right to deny any custom work requests for any reason! Requests made by return customers will be prioritized.
"Do you wholesale or do consignment with shops?"
I do both! Details are listed below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions and to request a wholesale pricing list.
Wholesale: My current wholesale minimum purchase amount is $3,000 before shipping fees. Items will come branded! I offer all products for wholesale, and am also open to specific requests.
Consignment: To do consignment, you must be willing to sign a contract stating the agreement between us and agreeing to liability for my items (to avoid theft of my property). Any items stolen in your store will be your responsibility to pay for. Consignment agreements are as follows: I will create and send a variety of items agreed upon to then be sold in your store location, and you will be responsible for paying me as they sell. You will also be responsible for shipping fees to your location!
"Do you sell others artwork in your online shop here? I'm an artist and would like to connect."
No I don't! All artwork is my own unless stated otherwise in a collaboration with another artist. I currently don't plan to sell anyone else's art here!
"I see _____ is sold out. Do you have more or know when you will have more?"
If it says sold out, it's gone but I will make more! I don't always know exactly when I will have more things available right away, but I will always keep my social media updated with release dates and restocks so make sure to follow them or subscribe to my email list for regular updates!
"Do you ship to ________?"
If it's legal for the USA to ship there, I do! Please look up your countries laws/restrictions if you're unsure, but my site will not let you check out if I'm unable to ship to your country.
"Are you hiring?"
No I'm not! But I hope to be able to afford to hire employees within a few years to help with site and social media management.