Policies & FAQ
Based in AR, USA. My art is available online only.
CONTACTS: email me at email@example.com or contact me on any social media platform, linked at the bottom of every page on my site!
- Shipping starts $3.50 USA and internationally at $14. Shipping from USA. Wondering if I ship to your country? Look up USPS international services! If your country is listed, I ship there.
- Shipping rates increase based on weight as set by USPS. First class mail starts at $3.50 and goes up to $7. Priority mail starts at $9.50.
- First Class: approx. 3-7 days delivery time after shipment. Priority Mail: approx. 1-3 day delivery time after shipment.
- All orders come with a tracking number, automatically sent to the email/phone number provided at checkout.
- Most art ships in 3-7 business days of your purchase clearing, but on rare occasions it can take up to 10 business days during high volumes of orders, or when I am in bad health. I keep my social media pages updated with any irregularities in my shipments (links at bottom of page).
- Business days are Mon-Fri and exclude federal holidays.
- I use recycled and reused shipping supplies. Please recycle/reuse them yourself, too, if you have access!
- I will only ship to the address provided at checkout to ensure both the seller and buyer protection policies included with all payment providers. If you enter in the wrong address, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on social media and I will cancel the order, and you can then re-purchase with the correct address. Your items will be reserved for 24 hours after cancelation to allow time to repurchase.
I accept paypal, apple pay, debit, and credit cards.
If you are unsatisfied with your order and would like a refund or exchange, please email me at email@example.com within 5 days of the item marked "delivered" through tracking service. Items must be sent back in the original packaging (the inner contents, not the package itself). Once I have received the item back, I will issue a refund minus the shipping fees, or send your exchange items along with tracking. If the items are damaged in transit due to a lack of packaging on your behalf, the order is no longer eligible for return.
"What materials do you use?"
I am primarily a sculptor using epoxy clay, an adhesive and clay blend that has great durability and is very lightweight. It is much stronger than any polymer clay I have used in the past. Smaller items and pieces are filled with metal reinforcements for added protection. I also work with herbs and acrylic paints. I use only untreated crystals in my work, meaning they are free of metal coatings, heat, or smoke treatments.
"What are the differences between all the chains you offer?"
I offer three different chain materials: a hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead free copper alloy, 925 sterling silver with a natural finish and one in oxidized black, and organic hemp in many different colors. All of them are durable when cared for correctly, but the sterling silver is the highest quality chain I offer. It is best for many people who have sensitive skin, and the organic hemp is perfect for those who can't wear any metal at all.
"How should I care for my art?"
Don't expose your creations to water often, and don't leave them in moist areas, like the bathroom while showering. This causes metal to tarnish or rust. If your pendant becomes dirty, the ideal clean up is usually a dry toothbrush but if water is needed, dampen a cloth to clean. A little soap is okay to use but never but alcohol on your jewelry.
"Do you do custom work?"
As of right now I am not accepting any custom work. Follow my social media pages to be updated when I decide to open up a few slots!
"Do you wholesale or do consignment with shops?"
Not currently at this time.
"Do you sell others artwork in your online shop here? I'm an artist and would like to connect."
No I don't! All artwork is my own unless stated otherwise in a collaboration with another artist. I don't plan to sell anyone else's art here!
"I see _____ is sold out. Do you have more or know when you will have more?"
If it says sold out, it's gone! Most of my creations I bring back over time, but I can't always know exactly when I will have more things available. The best way to keep up is to follow me on social media (linked at the bottom of every website page) for updates before collections are released.
"Do you ship to ________?"
If it's legal for the USA to ship there, I do! Please look up your countries laws/restrictions before checking out if you're unsure.
"Are you hiring?"
I'm a one woman show and for the time being I will not be hiring anyone to help me for quite awhile unfortunately!
"Do you give away free stuff in exchange for photos/posts/video reviews/blog posts, etc.?"
No I don't! If I ever need models I will either seek people out or put an "application" of some sort on my social media.